What is deburring? It means that remove the spiny outgrowth or flash formed at the? junction of each part. Why we need to debur? As the bur's perniciousness becomes obvident, it causes people to pay attention to and begin to study the formation and removal of bur. So why we choose to use the deburring brush?
Generally speaking, mechanical parts would produce bur in the process of casting and die forging. And sheet metal would also produce it after drilling, shearing and stamping. Bur affects badly on the assembly, usage and appearance of parts. For example, in the hydraulic system some tiny bur in some components may make valve core jammed. The jamming could block the circuit or cause the pipe wall to be galling which gives rise to oil penetration or make the actuator fail to work even the accidents. So it is necessary to use the deburring brush. In the process of procedure of print circuit, deburring must be done after circuit boards drill so as to prevent the short circuit after circuit's briquetting which would affect the normal work. In the field of automation instruments the bur's perniciousness appears to be more remarkable as the requirements of the parts dimensional accuracy increases. Therefore it is very important to use the deburring brush. As the awareness of the bur's perniciousness progresses, people begin to find efficient ways to prevent and control the bur. Many companies also study the bur-free technology or the method of reducing the bur, that is to say, reduce the bur to some extent according to the bur's formation mechanism in the phase of product design and technics design.
The deburring wire brush as known as the brush and abrasive wire brush is widely used to debur and polish the surface and crack of metal parts as well as the inward parts of tube. The main fields the deburring brush applies are as follows:
1. The clear-up on the surface of copper strips and aluminium strips after coiling;
2. The process of automobile gear and the deburring of the engine parts;
3. The finishing processing of the compressor parts of refrigerators and air-conditioners;
4. Remove the flash and fillet on the surface of objects after the machinery processing;
5. Polishing on the surface of die-casting
6. Debur the inside walls of deep holes and relative holes;
7. The surface grinding before electroplating and coating;
8. Rinse military weapons;
9. The decontamination and grinding of PCB circuit boards;
10. Textile sanding processing and decoloration of denim and so on;
11. Grinding on the archaize stones and furniture;
12. Abrasive brushes of angle grinders, pneumatic tools and mechanical tools and so on.